View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:10 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
My only real gripes are that we didn't take a stab at Johnny Wilson and that we didn't secure J Coker as an UDFA. However, I think there was something going on with Wilson given how far he fell that is outside of the public view.

With respect to Coker, given that we clearly scouted Holy Cross games, at least I can feel comfortable that the Chiefs wouldn't have overlooked him given that we scouted and drafted a guard out of the program.

I can't blame the Chiefs if they feel they have a really good on who Worthy is and valued him over other candidates in that spot. The remaining picks were basically A+ value at positions of need where these guys will step in and fill historically critical roles.

Wiley -> Bell
Hicks -> Cook depth, Eventual Reid replacement?
Nourzad -> Allegretti
Hadden -> Outside depth
CJ Hanson -> Caliendo replacement?
Those were two additional names I thought to include in my OP
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.