View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:45 PM   #1430
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
They can do every bit of that in a new stadium. Mark Donovan said the area isn't worth investing in and this weekend Clark Hunt said maybe it's time to look for a new stadium. They're basically telling you what they're about to do. People will say they're negotiating and that may be true but the thing is Jackson County is going to have to come back with more than the tax that just failed and I don't think Frank White will go for that in a million years. It feels like that bridge may be burned.
If they don't want a new stadium in the TSC, I don't know where else they can build inside KC city limits if people had such a problem with the downtown Royals stadium.

I also don't see what the legends has that they can't replicate in the TSC. Some outlet stores a movie theater and a couple bar and grills? Maybe it's cause I've lived on the Missouri side basically my whole life but I can't imagine if those same things were at the TSC, people wouldn't rather go there than drive to Kansas.

If Clark matched what Sherman was putting in for the stadium to build a new one and it included some kind of roof, voters would have said yes to the last vote. I just don't get the strategy the Chiefs are using and how the legends are is so appealing if that's what they're threatening the city and county with.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.