View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:42 PM   #4
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Terry Bradshaw: We gotta get (nonsensical rambling).

Howie Long: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Terry Bradshaw: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

James Brown: The score is Cleveland 21, and Baltimore ... but first, Verizon Wireless is ....

Terry Bradshaw: That reminds me of (nonsensical rambling).

Howie Long: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Terry Bradshaw: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jimmy Johnson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Charissa Thompson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at this!

Well, okay, the last one is okay.
Years ago, I found the Fox pre game crew to be mildly entertaining while having the occasional useful discussion. I would DVR the show and watch maybe half of it.

When it got to the point where the entire show was just a useless commercial to fast forward through... Been several years since I watched.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.