Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:00 PM   #72424
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I guess I am in the minority of Chiefs fans who hate that Denver drafted Nix and Franklin.

I look at Nix, and I think about Drew Brees. There isn't a single thing that Brees could do physically, that Nix doesn't do as well or better.

I am not saying that Nix is going to be Drew Brees, but Sean Payton took a relatively weak armed, short QB with little mobility, and turned him into a HOFer who may be the best player in NFL history to never win an MVP, so I don't get why people are so confident Nix won't be successful.
Drew Brees is arguably the most accurate QB we've ever seen. That's why he was a HOF QB. Exactly what have you seen to believe Nox has that?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.