View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 06:08 PM   #1413
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
My guess is it will be about the same. Arrowhead and Kauffman are pretty good at handling that. Legends should be able to handle it as well.
Last time I was at Arrowhead, KU was playing Mizzou, so it's been a while...

I didn't think it was horrible, but it didn't seem great.

One parking layout might be ten minutes quicker to get out of than a different one and I don't think people always appreciate the difference.

That's the equivalent of ten miles once you get out and up to highway speeds.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.