View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 04:44 PM   #3548
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He might be Marquis Colston.

I mean that's the top 10% outcome for him from what I can see. Colston never really separated a ton and wasn't a premier 'ball-getter'. He was just big and caught what got near him.

Because he had Drew Brees - football throwing robot - delivering him the ball.

Allen ain't that.

Colston had an amazing career and you take his 10K career receiving yards to the bank every single time. But there's a real question as to how much was Colston being gifted and how much was being in an offense with a QB with legendary ball placement and being allowed to operate in a big slot style role.
Wow, I did not remember that Colston was that good for that long. I swear it felt like he had 4-5 really good seasons, but it's more like 9.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.