View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 02:28 PM   #69
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I love him but I can’t see him playing till 38.. If we 3peat a bet he might retire.. I will miss the hell out of him when he does..
It's a pretty good structure for that reason (and has some similarities to the way they structured Mahomes's contract). If I'm interpreting it correctly, he'll have new guarantees that kick in each year to protect him in case of injury, but the Chiefs can get out of it in a year or two if needed. The "rolling guarantees" structure seems like the perfect way to give a key player some protection but also ensure the club isn't royally ****ed if anything crazy happens.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.