View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 01:34 PM   #3540
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That's why I think his best bet is big slot, and it's why I don't understand the pick, even though I probably like the player a lot more than most.

All they have are guys that would be best used in the slot. It makes zero sense, and it's oddly the same thing Daboll has done in NY (until they drafted Nabers).
What I can't track is how they plan to use Coleman, Kincaid, and Shakir together. All 3 of those guys are best working out of a slot role and running short, intermediate stuff.

Something's gotta give.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.