View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 12:53 PM   #3537
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
The biggest problem with Coleman is that he's billed as a "Contested Catch, Jump Ball guy". They try to comp him to Drake London.

But when you watch him...like actually watch all his snaps....he doesn't come down with contested balls nearly as much as you'd think or what he's sold as.

He is NOT Drake London or Mike Williams etc. He doesn't have that ability like those guys do. Not to their extent.
That's why I think his best bet is big slot, and it's why I don't understand the pick, even though I probably like the player a lot more than most.

All they have are guys that would be best used in the slot. It makes zero sense, and it's oddly the same thing Daboll has done in NY (until they drafted Nabers).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.