View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 12:38 PM   #3533
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They're literally trying to sell themselves on KJ Hamler.
Highlights for me so far from that thread...

Quote:
Best wr in the draft. He's insanely gifted
Quote:
Bills drafted a better version of Mike Evans.
Quote:
Best wr in this class next to mhj
Quote:
Will be better than Puka
Quote:
We radically changed our board. And got the better WR.

Worthy will not be what you think he will. Keon looks like the next guy to catch 4 TDs against KC in the AFC Championship game.

And do it year after year.
Quote:
As @Dr.Mantis_Tobogganmentioned in another post, I see a Terrell Owens type projection for Keon. Same drive. Same dawg mentality. I'm loving Brandon Beane right now!!
Quote:
The greatest WR of all time had a 4.6 40 time. His name was Jerry Rice. Hear of him?

No I am not trying to compare him to Jerry Rice. 40 times aren't as important.

Did anyone actually watch any tap? do you understand what the Bills have for WR right now? They are looking for a big receiver with good hands who can move the sticks and not somewho who can run a 4.2 and catch a football underhanded like a basket.

Get real.
Quote:
The more I watch of Keon Coleman, especially his Michigan State tape, the more I see Tee Higgins.
Quote:
First thing I said is Worthy speed is going to get negated in the bad weather in Buffalo late in season and post season, especially when the games get more physical because he isn’t strong. And when it does, he is going to be easier to take out of games.
Quote:
Assuming Coleman isn't supplanted by a FA pickup before training camp, I'll predict Coleman puts up a top-4 rookie WR season this year
Quote:
Don't forget Puka...pretty much a direct comp on who he could be, especially after I saw Puka play basketball
Quote:
It's amazing to me the "BuT sLoW 40 TiMe!" crowd just keeps ignoring all this other data that shows his game speed is elite (and also ignore he ran 4.5 on his pro day)
There's more but still....

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe these ****ing morons.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.