View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 12:27 PM   #919
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
One thing's for sure, Worthy will be a lot more physical than Smith. I did a brief cut up and posted it about 20 pages back. Worthy is a straight up DOG.

As crazy as it may sound, he's a bully. Will that fly in the NFL? Likely not but it won't be for lack of him trying. I expect him to embarrass a few db's on the boundary early in the season when they're expecting him to sidestep out of bounds.

Word will travel quickly that he's no punk. -
https://www.facebook.com/ChiefConcer...ibextid=NnVzG8
I saw what you posted and actually would prefer he not do that in the NFL.

Even if he beefs up to like 175 or something, he’s still in the bottom 5 percentile for weight in the league. He’s got no business trying to bully guys out there.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.