View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 12:12 PM   #59
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
The only FA option for the Chiefs is Smith IMO. He knows the system, he's only 30, and he is exactly what we need, a little stop gap insurance policy. Otherwise, I think the Chiefs are going to roll with Kingsley. They are going to give that kid every opportunity to win the job and I'm all for it.

I also think C.J. Hanson and Hunter Nourzad both make the roster. Allegretti's absence provides space on the roster for both these cats, and frankly, Lucas Niang probably gets cut or traded if Morris or Kingsley look good in camp.
Well yea the Eagles signed Becton which I find annoying.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.