View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 11:25 AM   #902
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
With a year of experience with Hollywood (I think he is his replacement), he will be even better.
I think the Chiefs investing so much at TE with Irv Smith and Jared Wiley means what we all think: Kelce is nearing the end. Kelce himself acknowledged that on his new heights pod.

I think this draft was as much planning for the post Kelce era as much as anything. Rice, Worthy, Kingsley and Wiley are all cheap for the next 3 years minimum.

I think Kelce has 1, maybe 2 more years. If they could ink Hollywood to Veach’s favorite 3 year structure that has a clean way out in year 3 I’d take that immediately. Kelce’s money would basically go to him to cover a lot of the cost.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.