View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 10:32 AM   #311
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If that's what Karlaftis asks for, I let him test the market.

I mean highest paid at his position is Parsons/Bosa. I like George but he ain't THAT. Or anything like it.

He's a really nice secondary pass rusher but he's not someone you build a defense around.

As for McDuffie - yeah, probably. Try to get him signed before Gardner if possible.
I don't think George is that either, but with the seasons he's stacked up....if he progresses from year 2 to year 3 like 1-2......I don't see how he doesn't come asking for that.

Now you'd have a year, the 5th year option and a tag year so there's leverage there, but yeah.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.