View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 10:28 AM   #895
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm speaking more to the assumption that he's a gadget guy that can't run routes, track the ball, etc.

Sure, he's a very unique talent with his size, so you absolutely have to have a plan/role specifically for him, but I think not having one is more of an indictment on the coach than anything.

All of these young offensive minds like McDaniels, McVay, Shanaham, Slowik, Johnston, etc. would all know exactly how to use him too.
Yeah, that stuff is ridiculous, annoying, and a clear indication someone doesn't know what they're talking about.

Keysor pointed out on Twitter and in his breakdown of Worthy that he does the same things as a route-runner that Ladd McConkey does, he just doesn't get attention for it because he ran a 4.21 40 at the Combine.

My favorite is when Chiefs fans are like "Great, another Mecole Hardman." Dude isn't anything like him, and all it takes is watching him track one deep shot to realize that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote