View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:50 AM   #295
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
2025 Butker, Creed, Smith, Reid, Bolton, M. Brown (no way)
2026 McDuffie, Karlaftis, Watson (cb), Cook, Pacheco, Joshua Williams, Chenal (Kelce and Thuney)

Gonna be an interesting couple years.
They are going to keep Creed, Bolton, and Butker IMO. And for as much as I like Bolton, with the LB market what it is, I would not stress too much if he wanted to test the market. You have got to watch the overpay at that position.

You have 5th year options on George and Trent. That should help. I think you need to prepare yourself to watch guys like Cook, Pacheco, Chenal, and Thuney exit. The only guys who stay are the LBs and CBs who are open to fair contacts (see Mike Danna)
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.