View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:43 AM   #292
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm honestly a little surprised the Creed extension hasn't been signed yet. The market at C is set, he's gonna be at the top of it, there's no question of who he is as a player and honestly if you have to move him to G, friggen Gs are more expensive than Cs now anyway.

So why haven't we gotten a Creed deal done? We have the cap space for it - just seems like the natural thing to have knocked out once Sneed was traded.
Think they just haven’t had time due to FA and the draft. I expect at least 1 guy extended from now to camp.

Bolton and Creed are the obvious choices, however I would bet money that Butker gets extended. He’s coming up on a contract year and he’s gotta be high on the list of items for Brett. Give him just north of $6 million APY and call it day. He’s damn well worth it.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.