View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:35 AM   #284
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm honestly a little surprised the Creed extension hasn't been signed yet. The market at C is set, he's gonna be at the top of it, there's no question of who he is as a player and honestly if you have to move him to G, friggen Gs are more expensive than Cs now anyway.

So why haven't we gotten a Creed deal done? We have the cap space for it - just seems like the natural thing to have knocked out once Sneed was traded.
Dont we only have $13 million left under the cap? If we sign Smith, wheres the increased money for Creed? Unless the increased money starts next year.

Also maybe since he hasn't fixed rolling the ball back to Mahomes from time to time does that concern them? We would have won the SB last year without going to overtime if he doesn't roll the ball back to Mahomes and he has no chance to hit a wide open Rice for the winning TD.

That said, I love me some Creed!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.