View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:27 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
"The LT can't run block" is pretty low on my give a shits about a LT to be frank.
It's not quite "Skyy Moore is a great run blocker" or "Frank Clark sets the edge" but it's close. It's probably pretty similar to "Marcus Peters is awful in run support" - I don't like it, but if he does the thing I really care about well, I'll overlook it.

I want my LT credible enough as a run blocker that he doesn't blow up runs between the tackles (and often ours have; Smith lets guys get across his face on interior runs - it's ugly).

It's less about being a guy who blows a hole open off-tackle left and more about being a guy who seals off the backside and gives an interior trap or something time to develop on a short yardage play.

That's my bar. It ain't real high.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.