View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:26 AM   #280
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Nourzad feels like a swing player. And the Holy Cross kid was a 7th rounder - that doesn't really move the needle much.

I think they'll continue to layer Nourzad with the hopes that he can have a nice career in the Allegretti mold. And I'm guessing the 7th rounder (Howard? Something like that) ends up on a PS for a couple years and maybe amounts to something, maybe he doesn't. But as a talent he's clearly nowhere near Morris.
I think they wanted that layer of protection for Creed, Trey next year. And who really knows if they’ll keep Thuney next year with his cap hit.

And if Veach decides to draft a guy like Graham Barton in the first rd next year I will gladly take him.

I’ve loved how Veach has crafted the OL.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.