View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:12 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Just for comparisons sake, Orlando Brown allowed 47 pressures in 769 pass blocking snaps in 2022 and 36 pressures in 769 pass blocking snaps in 2021.

Donovan Smith allowed 42 pressures in 506 pass blocking snaps in 2023. If he had played the whole season there's a realistic chance he would've given up 60+ pressures.

Sure, at or near vet minimum, bring him in, but there's absolutely no reason to invest actual cap space in him.
Looks like we have around $17M in cap space. If they signed Donovan to a $3M 1 year deal like last year I think that would be pretty nice assuming he's healthy. I get he isn't that great, but he provides a known "floor".

That said, I really hope King takes the job and doesn't look back. As noted, the bar isn't all that high. He'll have Thuney next to him while he learns. If he develops into a legit LT his rookie year that feels like the final infinity stone.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.