Thread: Movies and TV Deadpool & Wolverine
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:11 AM   #58
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I think that is needed though for wolverine.

Jackman besides being a great actor, he helped ruin xmen. The movies were about him and not the team. Wolverine needs to be a lesser role for the movie to succeed imo.
Wolverine is centuries old and has seen it all. He's a man that wants to forget.

He's the perfect straight man to Deadpool's irreverent fool that values nothing and takes nothing seriously. This could easily be a dramedy with a much deeper meaning while allowing Reynolds to be fall down funny and lighten the tone.

I don't have any faith in Hollywood to pull this off like I once did but it's not the formula that's the problem - it's sticking the landing.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.