View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:07 PM   #854
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I wanted McConkey, a guy who went before your guy. So there’s that and it’s on the record?

I win. You lose.

You liked a guy is not a board.

I also liked McConk so what?

Here I will explain it slowly for you. Ready?

The order that players get drafted does not perfectly predict future performance.

This is proven every year so the fact that you are this simple minded shows how ignorant you are on this topic.

I will say that it is rare for a 1st round talent to drop 2 rounds or more. If AD went 4th round or 5th round I would think I got too excited.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.