View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:03 PM   #5
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Bears are the easy choice, but that's mostly because they had the #1 and #9 overall picks. I liked the Amegadjie pick too though.

Unfortunately for the Bears and everybody in it, I thought the entire NFCN got a lot better. That division could be really tough.

Agree with Pest that the Cardinals had a really good draft too.

I thought the Eagles and Dolphins were very good as well. Steelers and Ravens were rock solid per usual. Bengals were solid too.

Considering the Chiefs were picking last, it's really hard to top what we did.
I liked the Cardinals draft but that was because I am used to them doing insanely stupid things.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.