View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 03:18 PM   #102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I can't pretend to be any kind of expert, but the quote by Matt Miller that Wiley "understand[s] spacing and timing" is what intrigues me. That understanding of spacing and timing is Kelce's secret sauce. How many opposing fans have yelled in frustration because Kelce is always somehow wide open?

If Wiley has the physical profile (I have faith in DJ's nut on this point), and understands how to get open, that's a damn good pick. That's my brilliant analysis for the day.
The QB background has been a huge part of Kelce’s success. Hopefully this new kid is able to learn a lot from Travis and build himself into a legit weapon for Mahomes.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote