View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 02:01 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
As a Chiefs fan, I literally jumped off my couch with a similtaneous fist bump when we drafted Worthy. Ive wanted him in the first round since February.

Can you imagine being a Bills fan, who also had your heart set on Worhty, only to see them trade that pick away to your arch rival who has broken your heart over and over and over, and proceed to draft that player. I cant imagine.

Even if it "helps" you, you do NOT trade with your arch rival and big btother. Ever. Period.
Similar happened to us in the second round a couple of years ago when we had our choice of wide receivers including Pickens, who many of us wanted. Chiefs traded back and we ended up with Skyy Moore. That was a disaster. I think that made a believer out of Veach. I don't think that he will ever trade back again. Lol
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote