View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:58 AM   #27
MVP

Definitely 1994 for me. I was 10 years old and baseball was my life. I was basically one of the kids from the movie The Sandlot. I lived, breathed and slept baseball. Football was my fall sport and I loved it, but not like baseball. Then the strike, and as a 10 year old having the situation explained to me, I couldn’t even grasp it. It was a gut punch.

Didn’t really recover for a good 10 years, completely lost interest except for somewhat following how the Braves were doing. The past 5-6 as I have gotten older and my sons are both in travel ball, I’ve rediscovered my love for it but it will never surpass football now. Think there are many dudes who have this exact same story I’m sure.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.