View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:29 PM   #30
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
2022 was the more balanced team, I just wish the defense didn't get slapped around in the Super Bowl, otherwise it would be remembered more fondly. And even so, I still believe the 2019/2020 teams were more dominant.
It's a real 87/88 49ers dynamic.

The 87 49ers were absolutely dominant. Everyone expected them to walk through the league into the third ring. Got upset in the divisional round.

88 team struggled but put it together at the end.

We're living that dynasty experience!

One of these days we'll have another great season that goes awry and I'll be thinking about this video.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote