View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:25 PM   #28
Veteran

We've never really had that combo of Top Offense AND Top Defense, but 2019 was close enough. The #1 offense and a decent enough defense to get us through.

2020 gets forgotten to time because of COVID, but we were absolute world beaters that year. Same team as 2019 with CEH pre-injury, Sneed, and Gay as rookies. The only thing that stopped that team were injuries. I still contend that Britt Reid ****ed us as well, but I'm not really bothered by it at this point.

2022 was the more balanced team, I just wish the defense didn't get slapped around in the Super Bowl, otherwise it would be remembered more fondly. And even so, I still believe the 2019/2020 teams were more dominant.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.