Thread: NFL Draft UDFA Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 06:41 PM   #42
MVP

The good: Full disclosure, I had only watched his highlights, but I liked what I saw from Emani Bailey when I looked at him in February. A little tough to evaluate simply because in those highlights TCU’s o-line was blasting defenses 5 yards backwards and opening holes 5 yds wide for him.

The bad: Here’s what I had to say about Ethan Driskell after watching Senior Bowl practices…
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Jayhawk Austin Booker looking really nice at DE. Although the Left Tackle he’s facing, 6’9” 330lb Ethan Driskell is getting beaten like a drum by everyone I’ve seen him face. Dude is enormous, but moves like he’s wearing cement shoes.

Hope the Donks or the Faid take Bo Nix. He’s looked terrible so far today.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote