View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 02:52 PM   #250
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Smith is there. As well as Bahktiari and Becton. I’m probably in the minority, because he hasn’t been able to get his knee right. But I’d swing for the fences with Bahk. If he can go the whole season he is legitimately one of the best tackles in the league. He’s at the age now where he might want to ring chase… while playing on grass. And if he goes down then you plug in the guy who wins the training camp battle between Wanya and Kingsley.
My GB friend said if we need to break glass and grab a vet like Bhak then you don't play him most of the year. He won't play through the pain. You sign him and tell him to be ready in December.

He's talented but made of glass and won't make it through a full season now.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.