View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 08:34 AM   #4171
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Moore and Toney aren't going anywhere because of the Rice incident and pending suspension of games you know IS coming. Sure it would be great IF Moore would step up his game but I don't see it. Physical talent just is not there. But for me what I think and hope happens is Toney now realizes he expendable with the Worthy pick and now Toney focuses for the first time with serious competition and chooses to pull his head out and grow up. Can you imagine defenses trying to defense 2 water bug type receivers on the field at the same time? If Ross can do the same with his physical talent here is my dream WR corp not necessarily in any order after it's all said and done.

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.