View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:57 AM   #3530
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I hope this BYU kid isn't another Lucas Niang. Seems like he's a smart kid and he is the biggest Mormon we've had since John Tait. Last night I was watching the draft order go down. I was wondering if we'd take Rakestraw to replace Sneed, but Detroit got him. I think this BYU kid could be a keeper. He certainly won't be any worse than OBJ was. Like to see them take Schrader from Mizzou today if he's around in a late round.
He's built much differently than Niang and moves better than Morris already. He's still raw, but the canvas is there to develop a stud tackle. The ceiling for Niang (who can't stay healthy) and Morris is closer to this kid's floor IMO.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli