View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 01:39 PM   #117
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I hope we have a back up plan for OT. I don't think we can trade up for the BYU kid and he is the only one left that I think has a legitimate shot to play this year (and that is a big if). If Veach thinks we can sign a veteran to start, then I say wait to 64 for BPA. Some of the mocks have a lot of great defensive options falling there. We can take a chance on someone like Fisher possibly falling to 131 although unlikely or waiting for another developmental prospect like Foster/Goncalves etc. at 159.
Kingsley has 0 shot of playing this year, dude is incredibly raw, he has traits but the rawness if off the charts.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.