View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 01:38 PM   #116
Comfortably Numb

I hope we have a back up plan for OT. I don't think we can trade up for the BYU kid and he is the only one left that I think has a legitimate shot to play this year (and that is a big if). If Veach thinks we can sign a veteran to start, then I say wait to 64 for BPA. Some of the mocks have a lot of great defensive options falling there. We can take a chance on someone like Fisher possibly falling to 131 although unlikely or waiting for another developmental prospect like Foster/Goncalves etc. at 159.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli