Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR Room for 2024
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 08:11 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I actually kinda think Toney could pleasantly surprise in this offense. Worthy and Brown are gonna open up a lot more room and Toney is really dangerous in space given the way he moves. As a 5th option, pressure is off and I think the guy could do some real damage.

I'm really not a fan of lumping him and Moore together as I think he's at least shown some semblance of flash.
Yeah, **** me running but I'm just not ready to cast Toney aside yet. Dude is still extremely young and immature, not everyone grows up as fast as a guy like Mahomes. He's going into a contract year so if he was ever going to motivated, this would be the year. He's so goddamn explosive, I can guarantee Andy hasn't written him off yet, either. The guy can do things on the field I've honestly never seen with some of those cuts. It's absurd.

Just imagine if we can get just 2022 form out of him to along with all the additions? I mean, that's disgusting to think about.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote