View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 12:17 AM   #244
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Had a buddy who moved to Canada a couple years ago. It’s been a bigger adjustment than he imagined it would be. He’s spoken to me about what it’s like having conversations with Canadians, and how frustrating it can be, though in a way that is difficult to fully understand. So much passive aggressive shit. Always “nice” and “pleasant”, with a tone of ultra-superiority complex. After reading through this ridiculous thread, I think I finally get it. Basically, if you’re high functioning autistic, you’re Canadian.
That may all be true (or it could be a patronizing crock of shit, who is to say), but I can say that they don't try to gatekeep baseball game threads on their football forums there. It's a welcome relief.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.