Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:11 PM   #2805
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I have just one piece to say before I embrace trusting veach again. The Chiefs have never had a problem moving the ball down the field, and this pick doesn't help us in the red zone. Why can't we ever go find a legitimate red zone target? Okay. In veach I trust.
not a bad point. hopefully they can score on some longer plays. also, covering Worthy, hollywood kelce and whoever else in red zone isnt going to be easy by any means. the offense will be twice as good as it was before, chiefs could def lead the league in alot of offensive stats. and our defense will probably still be top 5-8. thats hard to beat.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.