Thread: Food and Drink What is the best restaurant in KC?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 11:20 AM   #79
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I guess if you never eat fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc... then sure. I found it to be incredibly basic, especially for the hype and how busy they were all the time.... but sure, if you want deep fried American food (that might be redundant), they have it.
Stroud's exists on a reputation from yesteryear, much the same as Bryant's and Gates both do as well. Nostalgia can sustain a restaurant for a long while. We still get Strouds about once a year and I always thoroughly enjoy it. Feel like shit afterwards but I think I'll always want to keep going even though I'm sure there's a handful of places that probably do fried chicken and mashed potatoes better. I might fight someone if they say somewhere else has better gravy though
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli