Thread: Chiefs Felix working with Tamba
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 02:50 PM   #35
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Good. FAU was a ghost last year. Dude got a redshirt year. It's odd to have so little production from a 1st round draft pick and have so little discussion about it. Kind of an elephant in the room.

DONT INTERPRET THIS POST AS ME BEING DOWN ON FAU. Sheesh. Just getting that out of the way already.

I thought he looked just fine when he was out there. But you'd like to see more snaps and production out of a 1st round pick. Hopefully this is that year.
Why? We had an incredible DLine in front of him. He played, including the SB, and played well. I'm not sure what folks are wanting or why.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote