View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 12:44 PM   #445
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The only way it made sense is if someone floored them in the exchange. Who even could? I don't think 11 and 23 from Minnesota qualifies and is there anyone else that can offer them more than that over the next 2 seasons?

And even if they could...for JJ McCarthy? Nah.

The Chargers were always the team to look for with a trade-down, IMO. Because 11 and 23 for 5 MIGHT be enough to get them off that pick. It wouldn't be if I were them - that's an easy Nabers selection. Bank your chips.

But it would be getting nearer defensible.
I think there's a good chance the Chargers trade down with the Vikings. 11 would let them grab a top OT and 23 would net them a pretty good WR. They could get Fuaga and Mitchell with those picks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.