View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 12:06 PM   #437
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
On a year-to-year basis, that makes sense. But this is supposed to be a historically deep OT class, where prospects will be available late in the first round who would normaly be scooped up in the top 15. I wouldn't compare an OT picked at 30 this year to one picked around the same spot most years.

But I'm only basing my opinion and regurgitating analysis I've read from others. It does makes sense though. The Chiefs won't have the option to draft a long-term answer at LT near the end of the first round very often. Most elite LTs seem to generally come from the top of the draft.

I too would love the Chiefs to draft a true #1 receiver. An alpha! But I think the team would be smart to take the big body that normally wouldn't be there.
I don't even really buy there will be a better one there than usual, just more OT's go in the first round than usual is how that usually works.

Everyone was all hot and heavy that Anton Harrison was a really good prospect for where he'd go...and so far we see how that worked out.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote