View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 11:50 AM   #1044
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
His rental vehicle insurance isn't going to cover anything since he used the car in the manner that he did.

He could have insurance through a personal car but id be curious to see what the cover is for using a rental car in a prohibited manner.

Does he have personal all encompassing insurance at his age and maturity level? I dunno.
I’m assuming his rental was from one of those exotic rental car places in Dallas and not Hertz, so I don’t know how their insurance is set up. Pretty sure if I rent a Lamborghini, they know I’m going to speed.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.