View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 11:02 AM   #12
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd go a different direction with the 3rd rounder (I don't see anything particularly enticing about Wiley; Tip Reiman in the 5th works just fine for me) but otherwise no complaints.

And I think you took Walker just to keep me at bay anyway...
I’m not the highest on him. It’s more of what I think the Chiefs need and what they will do. Week 1 our pure outside WR’s are Watson…and? They badly need an X who can scare secondaries downfield.

They just don’t have anyone with speed that can play on the outside full time. I like Hollywood but that’s not him. I think the size/speed of Tez and Legette make it appealing.

Also the 3rd rd was the toughest one. Feels like Sweat could be the pick if he falls. Also feels like Caeden Wallace or Mahogany could be in play as future guards. Also feels like an IDL could be in play as well.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.