Thread: Chiefs Felix working with Tamba
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 09:09 AM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
This. Was legitimately worried about his mental health. Had a feeling that he was starting to get better when the Chiefs started bringing him back for events and I'm happy he's getting to work with players and staying active.

I know things work for some players and other things don't, but I really don't see how and why more players don't incorporate the hand slapping techniques Hali used to do. He had OTs legitimately looking stupid and dumbfounded when they couldn't get a hand on him.
If refs would just call holding when he was choked, he’d probably be considered an even better player.

I’ve never seen someone get so few calls.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote