Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 09:02 AM   #306
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
That would require such a haul of picks that it would get into the realm of potentially detrimental...

I mean, we're talking something along the lines of our 1, 2, 3, and 2025 1 and 2. It's just not a remote possibility.

Hell, even if we were to go to 10, I can't fathom it being less than our 1, 2 and 2025 1st and 3rd. Sure, I could live with that but man that's a lot to give up for 1 guy. You better be sure and he better not get injured.
Setting aside for a moment the 'Draft Pick Value' cost - what team that sucked hard enough in 2023 wants to move down to 32? And at the benefit of also being at the back of the 1st next year in all probability?

In a vacuum it's exceptionally difficult. In reality its just not happening. Teams that suck that hard cannot turn to their fanbase and say "hey, fell out of the blue chips and really out of the 1st round talents altogether, but we can get 3 of those guys for the price of 1 blue chipper!"

This isn't Madden - these teams have fans to answer to. They simply will not do it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote