View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 03:11 PM   #1208
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I hate defending KCC (because he's a rerun), but I disagree with this take. Making the Finals and losing is BETTER than not making the Finals at all (in a given year). I don't understand the argument otherwise.
If Tom Brady had played in 10 Super Bowls and won 4 of them, would he still be considered the GOAT? The answer to that question is no.

If getting to the championship game and losing is something that builds your GOAT resume, why doesn't Jim Kelly get more love as one of the all time great QBs? His teams made 4 straight Super Bowls.

LeDouche's teams have drastically underachieved in most seasons including losing in the Finals to lesser teams numerous times. He isn't a leader and to be considered the best you have to be a leader people follow and your leadership has to raise their level of play.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote