View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 02:40 PM   #1204
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
He has a losing record in the finals. You simply cannot be the GOAT with that kind of finals record. He’s a soft player that doesn’t raise the play of those around him. He’s one of the worst leaders in the history of the sport.

Jordan was an asshole, but he inspired others to greatness. So did Kobe and Magic.
I hate defending KCC (because he's a rerun), but I disagree with this take. Making the Finals and losing is BETTER than not making the Finals at all (in a given year). I don't understand the argument otherwise.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.