View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:13 PM   #1182
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Where's a judge when you need them to instruct to witness to answer the question?
I want to remind you that in 1989 there were people making 'greatest player of All Time' lists and including Michael Jordan as the starting 2 guard.

Before he'd won a thing of note. Before he'd even begun to sniff his 'Koufax Run'. That's how broad the disparity between Jordan and Koufax is here.

I'd simply motion to strike your question as irrelevant. 25 year old Jordan had people discussing him among the all time greats. 25 yr old Sandy Koufax just had his first All-Star season before walking away from the game for good at 30.

Michael Jordan was already seen as an all-timer at 25, stepped away from the game at 30, then came back and won 2 MVPs in 3 years in the midst of leading a 3-peat including probably the greatest team of all time.

No, Sandy Koufax wasn't the greatest pitcher of all time. He also isn't in the same stratosphere as Michael Jordan. And if you're the one that's going to attempt to argue peak (which you appear to have backed quickly away from), I'm not sure what point you're even trying to make here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote