Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:53 PM   #2778
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I hear you. I am also just going to leave this here. I hope Matt Harmon does something on BTJ soon, but basically I feel like Harmon's analysis lines up very well with my assessment. That's an NFL route tree with virtually zero schemed up, force fed production.

Edit for link to source:

I have Mitchell and Thomas Jr as roughly equal. To me it comes down to team preference. I do think Thomas Jr will be more ready for his role but I also don't think Mitchell is some long play project. Just might be an extra year for Mitchell to become dominant. I think he can be used and useful Year 1.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.